Sunday, November 8, 2009

ugh..


soo yes i am kinda faithful with my blog now.. every other day not bad huh?

Its 11:26PM and i have some more questions to answer for social studies homework.. some of my major homework to complete.. and i have to study for 3 test that i have tomorrow..and i insist on getting no lower than 90's on all! I can do it i know i can! Mind you i am back and forth on the facebook website..daydreaming..and looking at clothing on line.. when would i end?? Thank God I took a nap though.. because i would be knocked out at the computer desk drooling.. i think I'll go now because I'm feeling a little bit drowsy.. so before i fall sleep at the desk im going to complete my work now.. so i would have at least 45 mins to go over my study sheets..

Questions..
1. Why do i always cram on a Sunday night?

2. Why am i blogging about this when I should be completing my work?

Stay tuned for anwers in next post!!

Kei♥

No comments:

Post a Comment