Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back on Schedule.. i think





why haven't i been blogging like everyday??.. well at least every 2 to 3 times a week.. because im soo busy. Being a senior in high school.. with a major.. SAT's to take and study for..College Essays to write..College Apps to turn in before its deadlines..cheer leading.. dance..with a lil bit of social life on the side just equals up to noo time for my blog..and just soo much on my plate..im just FILLED with stuff..however since i am able to maintain everything my report card average was muy bueno..i did get that 95 in my Russian class which i was aiming for.. and my overall average was a 88.43! man was i happy..but back on topic.. i apologize and i will try my best to make it up!

Anyway.. my 18th birthday is coming soon.. i mean its next year but these 11 months went by soo fast.. soo what makes you think 4 months is not right around the corner?? lol I dont know what im doing yet but i suree do know what i want!!!!

Kei♥

No comments:

Post a Comment