Friday, November 6, 2009

Finally Stable

So i must say I had a good day today and I'm finally happy.. and very clear on some things that's been running through my mind for a while with what I want to do after High School.What a relief.. I now know what I'm going to major in at college first.. and what college I would most likely be going to.. I was so confused for a while now if i should go to FIT and major in Fashion Merchandising.. or go to a Nursing School..and get my Associates in Nursing.. As you know Fashion is what I love and what I really want to do but its very competitive. The Nursing field however I can always get a job and get payed well.. so I was always back and forth with what I should major in.. I just never thought someone could be a Nurse and a Fashion Merchandiser at the side.. I just thought the combination was weird..So I've been speaking to my mom about it and I told her about my confused mind.. and she suggested that I become a Nurse and then have a Fashion Career after.. My brother has two degrees.. mom does as well why not jump on the band wagon and follow the trend?? sounds nice righttt!! I would always have something to fall back on.. so
Nursing and Fashion it is!!

Today my mom picked me up from school and we attended an Information Session at the Long Island College Hospital Nursing School which is affiliated with St. Francis College.. yes! it's in New York.. Brooklyn to be exact and that's right I am NOT going away to college..no biggie.. Anyways I plan on attended there in the fall of 2010.

I would really love to thank my mom for helping me out with my college stuff. She's really a HUGE help. So many things wouldn't be completed.. SAT's probably wouldn't even be signed up for. I appreciate everything and the time out she takes to put up with my attitude and spoiled ways and still make sure that I go to all the Information Sessions I need to be at!

THANKS MOM..

No comments:

Post a Comment