Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I missed you.

Hello guys sorry I've been away for so long and its been a while since i've blogged there was just so much going on with school.. and dance class.. and church..and i didn't have anytime to really sitdown and focus on blogging :[ soo now im back and im really happy ... many of my readers begged me to start back posting soo here i am..school is finally over.. i will soon graduate..and i will be starting college in the fall. yay me.. im excited to be back..and im ready to start!I hope you guys like the new page and layout that i took a while trying to fix up for my comeback.. OH.. yeah speaking of that.. i have so many viewers..but i dont have alot of followers...POOH i dont know why they dont follow.. not like you need an account or anything to follow a blog.. that was random but okk.. im back..and i cant wait to start posting

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment