Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Girls Love.

According to my Fashion Twin Rebecca in her tumblr blog Made.Of.Fashion. she quoted that Forever 21 is "a girls best place to shop". I can't remember how long I've been shopping there but I must say I am with her 100%. There was not a time when I walked into that store and was let down because i couldn't find what i wanted.Whether its a basic tee.. a romper.. some cute shorts..a bathing suit.. or even some cute bow shaped earrings you can find it there. It has every thing you can think of cute head bands... down to pumps.. what more can a girl ask for? Oh and let me not even start with their prices which are soo affordable.So since I haven't created any polyvore outfits since I've been back I decided to post this one I mixed this outfit with summer tribal prints and bohemian inspired clothing and accesories from Forever 21.. I hope your inspired!!
















XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Forever 21 is the place for every girl.. its soo affordable.. there is no excuse to not shop there. The clothes are unique & the accessories are so pretty. When i step in there its like a candy shop! I want it all!

    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Person I find that I don't seem to give those looks a second glance anymore but really appreciate and find attractive the woman that can put herself together well whether casual or sophisticated and carries herself with class and confidence, as you do.
    Well done, like it a lot.
    rolex watches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had Forever 21 here :(

    ReplyDelete