Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 3 of Summer

90 degrees outside
the urge to be a BIG kid
sweet tooth!!!
rainbow sprinkles
ice-cream from Mr.Softee
lol don't mind my facial expression the 4th pic..


But whats the Fashionista Wearing?? H&M Floral Dress

I should share my story.. I felt a little sad today after 3:20 pm or so.. because I was lied to.. It was my school's senior barbecue.. a time to have fun and eat and sign the yearbooks and I was so excited to go.. When i get to my school now.. the security guard at the front desk tells me that the barbecue was over! I thought it was a lie..and told her i needed to see a teacher and she tells me NO..no one is allowed in the building anymore..I left my school and came home. My mom called my principal and he told her that the barbecue was still going on and that really turned my mood from bad to worst. Now I see so many tweets on twitter about the barbecue and how much fun it was and I feel a typa way.So i heard the ice cream truck and ran out to get some icecream.. got back and took some pics and that actually cheered me up a lil. At least i get my yearbook Friday though..shrugg :/





2 comments:

  1. Keidra!! I wish you was there . Those security guards were soo grumpy.Your One of the people i was wondering of see you can sigh my book! well i left a space just for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! lol.. i'll sign it on friday.

    ReplyDelete