Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love you Atmos G-shock! i really do! ♥♥♥

Who said a girly girl can't ROCK a G-SHOCK?

well.. i would sure wear this one!!! I came upon a blog today that i was reading and i saw this and just had to post it. Not only does it have PINK but it has polka dots on top of that.. call that HELLA CUTE! yes i would soo wear this throw on some converses, a graphic tee and cardigan and your set baby! SET! By the way quick story i know i had a baby G when i was smaller i can remember.. but I had a little debate about it in class with one of my friends and she told me that G-SHOCKS were never out in the 90's ..well blog readers i went hard.. because i knew for a fact that G-SHOCKS were out for a long time and I remembered clear that i owned one.. cant remember the color but i had one and i know it was brought by my dad because he spoiled me rotten as a lil kidd..pshh its only now everyone wants to wear them to follow the trend.. but who cares the colors are amazing..and they POP with any outfit!

but at the end of the day.. i was correct and she was wrong :] .. just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment