Thursday, December 31, 2009



I'm ready.. I'm sooo ready for 2010!!! Everyone is doing it BIG.. but me.. im doing it HUMONGOUS..LARGE..GIGANTIC..and ENORMOUS.. and im not talking about the i'll start and stop in the middle or three months into the year im talking about for the whole of 2010!!! God has soo much in store for me..and i refuse to let it pass me by..I thank him for bringing me through 09..all 36 5 days..there were rough.. sweet.. happy..and some sad moments but with him I made it through..and I will have him in 2010 to help me as well..I have soo many plans and goals that i would achieve between now..and March its great..soo just imagining for the rest of the year is just making me more and more excited.. I'm already lucky to be celebrating New Year's twice.. since i am in the Caribbean and its an hour in front of New york time.. Its 11:46 right now..soo very soon it will be a new year.. but i must not forget my home in New york and wait another hour and watch the ball drop on t.v ... How lucky am I..
I think real luckyy!!!

*Getting closer to GOD
*Being sooo much more CoCo for FASHion!!!!
*Hittin that BIG 18
*Graduating from high School
*Starting College
*Going soo much further with this blog
and thats just 5 out of the ENOURMOUS amount of planss!

2010
HERE I AM BAYBAYYY!!!
and
Happy New Year to all my blog readers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment